Saturday, November 3, 2012

Yes, still the same guy

Yes, Danial Hisham bin Amir. Yeap I still with the love of my life.. Euuwww sounds so corny but whatever I love this guy. We've been together for 1 year 2months 11days, yeap I'm still with this guy. Can't believe that I actually could last this long, weird huh? Longest relationship everrrrr. I know I don't say this but I wanna thank to my love, thanks for everything especially being so patience with me, like so patience with me. I know sometimes I could be harsh, ehhh always la en? But I just, I don't know. So sorry love :* Even I treat you like shit, I still get your hugs and kisses :D I can't imagine what will happen to me if you're died like I don't know, wont get married I guess? Eyyy gatal! HAHA just kidding la, haha insyaallah, who knows somedayyy. I guess that's all, na-ah won't share my love life here :) 




Lots of  
Fareena Aiman

No comments: